- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cooking Instructions:Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Heat small nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin and garlic; toast 30 seconds or until aromatic, stirring constantly. Add to chicken mixture.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes.
Makes 8 (1-cup) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes